5% Glycolic Serum combines powerful ingredients that exfoliate the skin and improve the appearance of skin tone and texture. This serum is recommended for skin prone to noninflamed acne or combination acne when neither 8% or 5% Mandelic serum can be tolerated during a skin sensitivity test.
This serum is appropriate for all skin types.
- Recommended for skin prone to noninflamed acne.
- Contains Senestem™ which helps improve the appearance of skin firmness, elasticity and smoothness. It also helps reduce hyperpigmentation and increase skin brightness.
- Glycolic acid has the smallest molecular weight of all the alpha hydroxy acids and penetrates the pore more quickly than other acids.
- Glycolic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that aids in skin exfoliation
- Glycerin: Moisturizes the skin
Senestem™: Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract offers:
- Improved skin firmness and elasticity
- Increased skin density and smoothness
- Limits melanin overproduction to prevent and reduce hyperpigmentation and increase skin brightness
Aqua (Water), Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluconate, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum