Hydrabalance is a water-based hydrating gel with antioxidant properties. It also helps to reduce the appearance of oily shine. Appropriate for all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin.
- Recommended for skin prone to all types of acne and is a great hydrator for skin that is not acne-prone.
- Can be used under Clearderma or sunscreen during the day and, because it is water-based, Hydrabalance can be safely used under Acne Med.
- Also can be used before and after a serum to provide extra hydration for dehydrated skin. This technique is referred to as the Hydrabalance sandwich.
- Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac Stem Cells): Has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Prevents trans-epidermal water loss
- Totarol: Has antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Phenyl-N-Butyl Nitrone (Spin Trap): An intelligent antioxidant that traps free radicals
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Carbomer, Chlorophyll, Maltodextrin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate (L) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Potassium Sorbate, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Santalum Austrocaledonicum (Sandalwood) Wood Oil, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Totarol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Phenyl t-Butylnitrone (Spin Trap) *Certified Organic Ingredient