A potent serum that combines salicylic acid, l-lactic acid and Azelogicina® to create a dynamic solution for acne-prone skin. Salicylic serum has exfoliating and brightening properties and is appropriate for all skin types. Not recommend for clients that are pregnant or nursing.
- Because salicylic acid is oil soluble, it can penetrate the pore where it helps dissolve cellular glue to prevent dead skin build up.
- This serum is recommended for skin prone to acne rosacea. It is also used for inflamed acne or combination acne when neither 8% or 5% Mandelic serum cannot be tolerated during a skin sensitivity test.
- 2% Salicylic Acid: An oil-soluble beta hydroxy acid with anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and exfoliating properties
- 2% L-Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid with exfoliating, hydrating, and brightenening properties
- 2% Azeloglicina®: An azelaic acid derivative that has hydrating, firming, and skin brightening properties
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid (L), Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Gluconate, Xanthan Gum, O-cymen-5-OL, Ethylhexylglycerin