A soothing moisturizer for dry skin and is also used while acclimating to benzoyl peroxide to prevent skin from becoming too dry. It should not be worn in combination with Acne Med because it will prevent the Acne Med from penetrating the pore and working correctly. Appropriate for all skin types, especially dry and dehydrated skin.
- Recommended for skin prone to all types of acne.
- A great moisturizer for skin that is not acne-prone.
- Tyrosinase inhibiting properties.
- Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac Stem Cells): Has antifungal, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties
- Totarol: Has antibacterial, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties
- Green Tea Extract: Antioxidant, 5 alpha reductase inhibitor
- Cranberry Fruit Extract: potent antioxidant, nourishing, and has antibacterial properties
- Allantoin: Soothing, anti-irritant, and moisturizing
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Tapioca Starch, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Stearyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol Denat., Sorbitan Olivate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Bisabolol (L-alpha), Allantoin, Maltodextrin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Alcohol, Syringa Vulgaris (Lilac) Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Totarol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract